Laura successfully passed prelim. Congratulations!
Laura joined our group for her thesis work – Supported by Penn CEET and PGG NIH T32 Awards. Welcome and Congratulations!
Welcome Dr. Gwan Ui Hong, our newest member!
Laboratory received The Thomas B. and Jeannette E. Laws McCabe Award
Thank you for joining our group Prof. Lusia Park and Dr. John Cho!
Laboratory of Protein Homeostasis is officially open.
NIH R00 application is approved for funding
1. NIGMS Cool Image – Chewing up Proteins
2. NIH Director’s Blog – The Beauty of Recycling
3. The Rockefeller University Newswire – Scientists discover new way protein degradation is regulated
4. Cure for Multiple Myeloma in Sight (Translated) – Chosun Daily, Seoul, Korea
1. Korean Young Scientists of the Year 2005 (Translated) – Korean Biological Research Information Centre
2. A Team of Three Brothers Published A Breakthrough Paper In Cell (Translated) – Chosun Daily, Seoul, Korea